Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, Aug. 17, at 4 p.m., OPPD Energy Plaza, auditorium, 444 S. 16th St., Omaha, NE
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, Aug. 17, 2017, at 4 p.m.
Updated Aug. 11, 2017
- Board Chair Opening Statement
- Safety Briefing
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
- Approval of the June 2017 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Report, the July 13, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes, and the August 17, 2017 Agenda
Board Action Item(s)
- Rescind Resolution No. 6141 - Forward Looking Southwest Power Pool Transmission Formula-Rate
- SD-5: Customer Satisfaction Monitoring Report
- Reconstruction of 345kV Transmission Line
- La Vista Transmission Project Route Update and Condemnation Approval
- Sarpy Transmission Project Route Update and Condemnation Approval
- IBEW Local Union No. 763 and IAM and AW Lodge No. 31 Contract Settlements
- Compensation Adjustment for Corporate Officer
~ Timothy J. Burke, President and Chief Executive Officer
- President’s Report
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
Rules for Public Participation
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Corporate Secretary. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Kim Tracy, Corporate Secretary, at (402) 636-3208 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.