Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Wednesday, Dec. 9, at 4 p.m., and will be held via a Webex Events audio/video conference. (See Webex instructions below.)
November Meeting - Webex Event Instructions
When it’s time to join, please click this link: https://oppd.webex.com/oppd/onstage/g.php?MTID=ef3eb28a14ba908f5ceed485814b9569f
If you experience difficulty entering the meeting, visit, https://oppd.webex.com and use the information below to join:
~ Event Number: 141 357 5792
~ Event Password: November2020
When joining, you will be prompted for your name and email. This information is only used to identify you as an attendee. If you do not wish to identify yourself, please use the following:
~ First Name: Public
~ Last Name: Attendee
~ Email: PublicAttendee@oppd.com
Note: If you wish to make comments when public comments are allowed, you will be requested to identify yourself for the public record.
If you want to join the meeting via Telephone only:
~ Toll Free: 1-844-621-3956
~ Access Code: 141 357 5792
~ Press # to continue without an attendee ID.
When connected, you will be in listen only mode. Directions for public comments will be provided at the beginning of the meeting.
If you have trouble joining the WebEx Event, please visit the WebEx Help Center: https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX9000018881/Troubleshooting-Meetings
How to use WebEx for Public Attendees
Regular board meeting agenda for Friday, Nov. 13, 2020, at 4 p.m.
Updated Nov. 12, 2020
- Chair opening statement
- Safety briefing
- Guidelines for participation
- Roll call
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
Board Consent Action Item(s)
- Approval of the September 2020 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Report, October 2020 Meeting Minutes and the November 13, 2020 Agenda
- Nebraska City Station Unit 1 Condenser Retube: Labor Contract Award – Resolution No. 6399
- Sarpy County Station Unit 4B Engine Repair: Request to Negotiate - Resolution No. 6400
- SD-11: Economic Development Monitoring Report - Resolution No. 6401
Board Discussion Action Item(s)
- Corporate Officer Appointment: Scott M. Focht, Vice President of Corporate Strategy and Governance – Resolution No. 6402
- Technology Platform Strategic Initiative Update – Kate Brown, Vice President & Chief Information Officer and Steve Brown, Director Enterprise Architect (30 mins)
- President's Report
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
Rules for Public Participation
Open Meetings Act
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Senior Corporate Governance Specialist. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Maureen Hinners, Senior Corporate Governance Specialist, at (531) 226-3208 or at email@example.com. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
All visitors to Energy Plaza should sign in at the Security Desk and receive a visitor badge before proceeding to the Energy Plaza auditorium for the Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.