Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, May 17, at 4 p.m., OPPD Energy Plaza, auditorium, 444 S. 16th St., Omaha, NE
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, Apr. 12, 2018, at 4 p.m.
Updated Apr. 11, 2018
- Safety Briefing
- Chair Opening Statement
- Roll Call
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
Board Consent Action Item(s)
- Approval of the December 2017, January 2018 and February 2018 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Reports, March 15, 2018 Board Meeting Minutes and the April 12, 2018 Agenda
- SD-15: Enterprise Risk Management Policy Revisions – Resolution No. 6241
- Distribution Line Construction and Rebuild – Resolution No. 6242
- Installation of Nebraska City Unit 1 Finishing Superheater and Furnace Lower Slope Components – Resolution No. 6243
- Human Machine Interface Upgrade for Sarpy County Units 1-3 and Jones Street Units 1-2 – Resolution No. 6244
- President’s Report
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
Rules for Public Participation
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Corporate Secretary. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Kim Tracy, Corporate Secretary, at (402) 636-3208 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.