Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, Jan. 11, at 4 p.m., OPPD Energy Plaza, auditorium, 444 S. 16th St., Omaha, NE
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018, at 4 p.m.
Updated Jan. 5, 2018
- Board Chair Opening Statement
- Safety Briefing
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
- JM Harding Scholarship Recipients
Board Consent Action Item(s)
- Approval of the November 2017 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Report, the December 14, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes, and the January 11, 2018 Agenda
- 2018 SD-6: Safety Monitoring Report and Policy Revisions – Resolution No. 6224
- Nebraska City Unit 1 Finishing Superheater Tube Materials – Resolution No. 6225
- Orion Interlocal Agreement – Resolution No. 6226
Board Discussion Action Item(s)
- Rich Hurley Appreciation Resolution – Resolution No. 6227
- Corporate Officer Compensation: Ms. Kate Brown, Vice President Business Technology & Building Services – Resolution No. 6228
- Corporate Officer Compensation: Mr. Mo Doghman, Vice President Energy Delivery
– Resolution No. 6229 (tabled)
- President’s Report
- Board Officer Elections
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
Rules for Public Participation
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Corporate Secretary. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Kim Tracy, Corporate Secretary, at (402) 636-3208 or at email@example.com. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.