The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, Oct. 19, at 5 p.m., and will be held at the Omaha-Douglas Civic Center, 1819 Farnam St., Omaha Neb.
The meeting will also be held virtually via Webex audio/video conference. Virtual attendance is encouraged. See Webex instructions below to view online.
October Meeting - Webex Instructions (pending)
When it’s time to join, use this link: https://oppd.webex.com/oppd/j.php?MTID=mdcc990c055bfc72828ed97bfdc945781
If you experience difficulty entering the meeting, visit https://oppd.webex.com and use the information below to join:
- Event Number: 2633 384 7801
- Event Password: SEP2023
When joining, you will be prompted for your name and email. This information is only used to identify you as an attendee. If you do not wish to identify yourself, please use the following:
- First Name: Public
- Last Name: Attendee
- Email: PublicAttendee@oppd.com
How to enable automated closed captions
If you want to join the meeting via Telephone only:
- Toll Free: 1-844-621-3956
- Access Code: 263 338 47801
- Event Password: 7372023
- Press # to continue without an attendee ID
When connected, you will be in listen only mode. Directions for public comments will be provided at the beginning of the meeting.
If you have trouble joining the WebEx Event, please visit the WebEx Help Center: https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX9000018881/Troubleshooting-Meetings
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, Sept. 21, 2023, at 5 p.m.
Updated Sept. 20, 2023
- Chair opening statement
- Safety briefing
- Guidelines for participation
- Roll call
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
Board Consent Action Item(s)
- Approval of the July 2023 Financial Report, August 2023 Meeting Minutes and the September 21, 2023 Agenda
- SD-10 Ethics Monitoring Report – Resolution No. 6584
- 2024 Board Meeting Schedule – Resolution No. 6585
- Acquisition of Land Rights for Utility Operations Infrastructure Projects – Resolution No. 6586
- Revisions to Rate Rider Schedules No. 467, 467H and 467L – Resolution No. 6587
- SD-9: Integrated System Planning Monitoring Report – Resolution No. 6588
- RFP 6054 Substation Foundation, Ductline, and Misc. Work – Resolution No. 6589
- NC1 Air Preheater Basket & Seal Replacement -- Labor Contract Award – Resolution No. 6590
- NO5 Air Preheater Basket & Seal Replacement -- Labor Contract Award – Resolution No. 6591
- NC1 HCV-15 Installation – Labor Contract Award – Resolution No. 6592
- NC1 DCS Modular Power System Replacement Project – Engineer’s Certification – Resolution No. 6593
- Jones Street Station Unit 2 – Repair Parts and Services – Engineer’s Certification – Resolution No. 6594
Board Discussion Action Item(s)
- Corporate Officer Performance Reviews and Compensation Adjustments – Resolution No. 6595
- CEO Performance Review and Compensation Adjustment – Resolution No. 6596
- President’s Report
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Corporate Secretary. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting the Corporate Secretary at 531-226-3515 or email CorporateSecretary@oppd.com. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.