Sites & Buildings
Finding Your Perfect Location
OPPD works with local and state economic development partners to identify and develop ready sites. We use LocationOne Information System (LOIS) to help you find the best site for your business. LOIS is recognized as Nebraska’s one-stop property locator, highlighting the most comprehensive information on available sites and buildings.
LOIS features include detailed local Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI) reports, a variety of search criteria capabilities for sites and buildings, and interactive local map layers.
Our team will:
- Identify real estate and site development options for you
- Conduct energy audits based on your electricity usage
- Provide resources and connections to assist with your business retention and expansion opportunities
- Work closely with the local business community, state and chambers to address your business needs.
Funding sources are also available to assist you with sites and infrastructure, including among local sources:
- Site and Building Development Fund
- Community Development Block Grant and other local sources
For further assistance in identifying properties and locations that can meet your needs, please contact us.