HVAC Rebate Program
Rebates Available for HVAC Equipment
Receive a rebate when you install high efficiency cooling or an electric heat pump system in commercial and industrial facilities.
2017 Business Rebate Dollars: $1,533,000
Remaining Budget Dollars Available: $645,946
Updated Oct. 1, 2017
- Increased energy efficiency
- Lower operating costs
- Maintains occupant comfort
- Systems must be above code according to the 2015 Electrical Code
- Heat pump installations qualify for an additional rebate of $50 per nominal ton
- Must be an OPPD Commercial or Industrial customer in good standing
- Must partner with an OPPD trade ally
Many answers to questions regarding the HVAC rebate program may be found in the FAQs, or email BusinessRebates@oppd.com.
If you are a contractor and would like approval to work on lighting projects, review the requirements and available training.
- Select an approved Trade Ally to complete a project proposal at no cost or obligation
- Download HVAC Rebate Application for person or company receiving the rebate and submit to OPPD for pre-approval
- Review Terms and Conditions and HVAC Rebate Reference Sheet
- Receive project approval from OPPD via email
- Complete installation within 60 days of approval
- Submit itemized trade ally invoice to OPPD within 30 days of project completion
- Receive rebate check
Choose an HVAC Trade Ally
Trade Allies are contractors that have been approved by OPPD to work on HVAC rebate projects. These companies have completed OPPD training and will provide project proposals at no cost or obligation. They will also complete all documentation needed for the rebate.