HVAC Smart for Apartment Builders
Builder Rebates for Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps
OPPD completed a study to look at power generation and ways to reduce peak demand by 300 megawatts by 2023. As a result, we are offering OPPD Power Forward solutions, a portfolio of demand-side management programs.
Rebates are available for 15 SEER and higher air conditioners and heat pumps, when installed in multi-family developments.
- Rebates are paid for high efficiency air conditioners and heat pumps
- High efficiency air conditioners and heat pumps provide higher energy savings
- Lower winter electric rate available for qualifying heat pumps
- OPPD may perform random verifications to confirm installation
- Project must be preapproved by OPPD to qualify for rebates
- Apartments must be individually metered
- Must install new air conditioners or heat pumps
- Systems must be purchased on or after Jan. 1, 2018. Rebates will not be retroactive.
- Systems must be 15 SEER or higher (10 EER for single-packaged units) according to the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
- Rebate applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the AHRI certificate and sales invoice
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 402-636-3736.