Advanced Rooftop Unit Controller (ARC) Rebate Program
Increase your RTU's efficiency and save.
2019 Business Rebate Dollars: $1,557,000
Remaining Budget Dollars Available: $917,932
Updated Mar. 1, 2019
- Retrofit equipment added to RTUs increases energy efficiency 28% to 68%
- 40% average demand reduction
- Up to 70% reduction in system cycling
- Rebates may cover up to $100,000 of equipment cost
- Maintains occupant comfort
- RTUs must be 20 tons or less and properly maintained
- A 3-year maintenance agreement on each RTU is required
- Installation must be performed by an approved trade ally
- Must be an OPPD business customer with an account in good standing
Many answers to questions regarding the ARC rebate program may be found in the FAQs, by contacting an OPPD Trade Ally, or email BusinessRebates@oppd.com.
If you are a contractor and would like approval to work on ARC projects, review the requirements and available training.
- Select an approved Trade Ally to complete an ARC project proposal
- Trade Ally completes rebate application
- Review Terms and Conditions and ARC Rebate Reference Sheet
- Receive rebate pre-approval from OPPD
- Complete ARC device installation within 120 days
- Trade Ally submits itemized invoice to OPPD within 30 days of project completion
- Rebate check generated
Choose an RTU Trade Ally
Trade Allies are companies approved by OPPD to submit rebates applications. They have completed OPPD program training and, in most cases, will provide audits and proposals at no cost or obligation. Trade Ally also completes all documentation needed for rebates.