HVAC Rebate Program
Rebates Available for HVAC Equipment
Upgrading your heating and cooling equipment with a high-efficiency system can significantly decrease your energy usage. OPPD Rebates are available for new construction and replacement on qualifying systems.
- Increased energy efficiency
- Lower operating costs
- Rebates may cover up to $100,000 of equipment cost
- Maintains occupant comfort
- Systems must be above code according to the 2015 Electrical Code
- Heat pump installations qualify for an additional rebate of $50 per nominal ton
- Must be an OPPD business customer with account in good standing
- Must partner with an OPPD trade ally
Many answers to questions regarding the HVAC rebate program may be found in the FAQs, by contacting an OPPD Trade Ally, or email BusinessRebates@oppd.com.
If you are a contractor and would like to become a trade ally, review the requirements and available training.
- Select an approved Trade Ally to complete a commercial cooling project proposal
- Trade Ally completes the application
- Review Terms and Conditions and HVAC Rebate Reference Sheet
- Receive rebate pre-approval from OPPD
- Complete installation within 90 days
- Trade Ally submits itemized invoice to OPPD within 30 days of project completion
- Rebate check generated
Choose an HVAC Trade Ally
Trade Allies are companies approved by OPPD to submit rebate applications. They have completed OPPD program training, and in most cases, will provide project proposals at no cost or obligation. Trade Ally company also completes all documentation needed for rebates.