HVAC Smart Rebates - Single Family
Rebates and Residential Conservation Rate
OPPD completed a study to look at power generation and ways to reduce peak demand by 300 megawatts by 2023. As a result, we are offering rebate programs focused on reducing OPPD’s summer peak load.
2018 HVAC Smart Rebate Dollars: $750,000 (includes single and multi family rebates)
Remaining Balance May 1: $676,900
- Must purchase and install new air conditioner or heat pump system, 15 SEER or higher (10 EER for packaged units) according to the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
- Must condition living space (sunrooms, garages, outbuildings, etc. not eligible)
- Lower winter electric rate for qualified heat pump systems. See Residential Conservation Rate 115
- Systems must be purchased on or after January 1, 2018. (Rebates not retroactive)
- Home must be served by OPPD on a residential service rate
- See Terms and Conditions
NOTE: Typically, your heating and cooling contractor will submit the OPPD rebate application and supporting documents on your behalf. If you choose to apply yourself, the following documents should accompany the application.
Documents needed to apply for rebate:
- Electronic copy of AHRI certificate(s) from HVAC contractor
- Electronic copy of paid invoice from HVAC contractor
Email ALL documents with completed application to email@example.com.
Many answers to questions regarding air conditioner and heat pump rebates may be found in the HVACSmart FAQ. Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-636-3753.
Program rules and details are subject to change without notice.